Thursday, November 18, 2010

My Hallows Are Deathly

Sweetheart and I saw Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. At midnight. Opening day. It was so good! Scary and dark and fast paced. I loved it!

My only complaint is that I have to wait so long to see the conclusion. And that there weren't more enthusiastic superfans at the Astoria theater. We did get recognized for being on the NY quidditch team. That was fun.

My Hermione crush is huge. Like Harry's new 9 1/2 inch wand. Yum.

I knew I would lose my heart with Hedwig and Dobby, but I was still taken aback with sadness. To be fair, I may be a little too tenderhearted. The 10 year old I babysit won't go see movies with me anymore because i wept through Hotel for Dogs. It's just that those dogs overcame so much and just wanted to be loved and don't we all...

Potter. Right. Bellatrix was horribly wonderful. I want to spend 7 minutes in the dungeon with Snape and Voldomort, and Hermione... did I mention how pretty she is?!

Go see it. And, if you haven't yet, for God's sake, read the damn books. Son of a muggle! I know, I know... just do it. You will like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment