Monday, March 28, 2011

My Little Apocalypse Pony

It's about to get real, My Little Death Ponies!

Sometimes things aren't what they seem. I am, of course, using this as a loose metaphor to compare people to My Little Ponies. As I feel like I am back on the elementary playground with all the secrets and fair-weathered friendships, I suppose a toy is an appropriate comparison. Like how they were once cute bathtub companions that filled Barbie's stall, and out of no where, they are evil creatures with no compassion or care for the feelings of others. My Little Spawns of Death! (I'm looking at the mid-to-late half of my mid-to-late 20's, I am old enough to embellish a bit.) What was once rainbows and glitter is now forgotten words and not getting invited to the sleep over flashbacks. So dumb. So enlightening. So hurtful. So boring. I really did like those cute little equines! C'est la vie.

No comments:

Post a Comment