Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Internet Dating

You're back! Hello, internet in my apartment. I missed you. I love you. Let's never be apart again! Wait, did you just check out that girl? What, just because you waltz back into my life you think you can look at other girls like that? No. No! Shut your mouthface! What? What! It's my nails isn't it? I knew I should have picked Firework and not High Heel. Fuck. I'm so stupid. Why do you want to spend your life with someone so stupid?! Maybe you should go ask that floozy out. Her skinny jeans and piercings suggest high intelligence. You think she's ugly? You're ugly. No you don't. You're just saying that. You do? You mean it? Really? I want to be with you, too. I know, but I told you I was crazy on our first date. I just missed you, is all. I love you, too. Don't. Don't look at her! I will cut that bitch. I missed you.

No comments:

Post a Comment