Thursday, July 29, 2010

A bear walks into a bar...

'I'll have a beer.............................. and some peanuts.'
The bartender says, 'Why the big pause?'

Bear in mind, I am an insomniac, but I am positive this will make hibernation more bearable.

WANT. Nay. NEED! Can't bear to live without!

I could sleep bear naked inside. It could be my hideout when grizzly situations arise. I could hide hope inside and call it Pandaora's Box. My sweetheart could get a matching white one (I know how much he likes to be stuffed inside white things.) to show that polar opposites attract. That would be a real Kodiak moment! This sleeping bag and I would spend a lot of Koalaty* time together.


*Koala Bears are marsupials.

Bear Hugs!

1 comment:

  1. I, for real, want that Polar Bear sleeping bag. canwe make that happen? oh, and can we get one that fits 2 people?

    ReplyDelete