Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I Seek Amy!

I have a friend. Her name is Amy. Not only does she always know what song is playing in my head, but, also, she is dark. Real dark! Sick and twisted scary dark. And I LOVE IT! She is one of the few people I know who are willing to go ahead and go there. It doesn't matter who's watching or who is in the way, she is confident that they will move or happily suffer the consequences. Basically, I'm glad she's on my side, cause she will wreck you.

How did she put it? Perversion with a touch of class.

Other than myself, she is also the only other person I can think of who would wear these pieces of jewelry and think they are hilarious. Maybe we should get matching ones! Like really fucked up friendship bracelets, proudly announcing our need for attention. Yeah, I saw The Craft (like a bazillion times), I know which direction is cry for help and which way means business.

Yay! Needy Friends Forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment